(Behold my crappy photoshop skillz.)
For showing off your characters' cuteness/badassery, check out this awesome thread here, too!
So. Tyria is gorgeous. Really, really effin gorgeous. It's prime screenshot material ... so let's share our best! Because I'm a snob, I'd like to lay out a few tips and ground rules to keep some quality control and to keep one person (*coughMEcough*) from dominating the thread.
- No UIs.
- Only 3 images per post, and try to limit posts to once a day or so. This makes sure we only put up our very best ones!
- No photoshopping/manipulation.
- To hide your UI, press CTRL + SHIFT + H. Hitting that again brings it back.
- Shots that follow the "rule of thirds" are typically more visually pleasing. To offset your character in closeups, go under "Options" and slide the camera position to the far left or right.
- Screenshots are automatically saved under My Documents.
- There are a ton of free places to upload your images -- I like Pinterest, because it lets you upload large images easily.
- To link a picture, simply put the image's URL between these tags: [img] [/img]