We're turning the page.
The Eternal Night Vanguard [TEN] was formed back in 2006 in the original Guild Wars game. Over the years, the guild has become a community where equality is king and friendships are everywhere. Moving into GW2 is a huge transition -- and with it, we are focused on building a guild system that meets the demands of the new game as well as trying new things we've never tried before. That includes opening our doors entirely for the first time in years to the world -- and you're invited.
What are we looking for, you ask?
Simply put, we're looking for people just like you. Not much gaming experience? No problem. As long as you are an active, social player who is tolerant of others, friendly, willing to learn, and has a sense of humor, you're golden as far as we're concerned. [TEN] is open for players from all around the world to join the ranks, and we are currently working toward a team-based system that will group players together for activities based on timezones and playstyles. We have always been a guild that accepts people no matter where they are from, who they are or what they believe in, and we aim to continue to do so. Here, you can be yourself, and have fun while you're at it.
What TEN Vanguard can offer:
- A caring, understanding and experienced leadership team
- Consistent guild activity scheduling
- A fully functional website and forum
- A fun, friendly, laid-back and social environment
- Total acceptance and respect
- An active Facebook group for added convenience
- In-game assistance
- Contests and events
- Good times and great memories ;D
- If you're planning to do dungeons with us, you must at least be willing to listen in on either Mumble or RaidCall (we cycle between both whenever we feel like). You don't have to speak if you don't want to.
- We don't care if you're in multiple guilds, but we do require that you be active in [TEN] and spend at least two-thirds of your game time representing us. Loyalty is, has and always will be important to us.
- Total adherence to the rules. They exist for no other reason than to maintain a fun environment for everyone. The most important rule above all is Respect for Others. We have zero tolerance for discrimination.
- A sense of humor, as well as a tolerance of swearing/cussing, as it is allowed freely in [TEN] so long as it is not being used in a hostile manner toward other members.
It's more than just a guild.
We pride ourselves on being more like a family than anything else. With more than 5 years of history behind us, [TEN]'s greatest strength is the bond between members of all ranks, and all walks of life. The majority of friendships here were formed in the first Guild Wars, but they go beyond the games. The atmosphere in [TEN] is one that cultivates friendships like this, regardless of background, and everyone is welcomed and treated equal here, free to be themselves as long as they can co-exist with others. We invite you to put our guild to the test. If you ever found yourself alienated in other guilds, you may discover you're at home here. Many already have. It is our belief that no matter how large a guild is, maintaining the personal feel that exists in [TEN] and making people feel included is possible -- with the right stuff.
Further Information & How To Join:
- Our guild's entire system is being re-worked. At this time we are setting up guild teams in order to ensure that everyone is getting in on the fun each day.
- We are working toward total completion of guild upgrades. We currently have acquired the majority of upgrades that would be most beneficial to members, including the guild vault.
- Dungeon progression and mastery.
We invite you to visit our website and learn more about the Vanguard.
For more information on our vision, values, rules and history, click here.
We require that all interested players fill out an application to be considered for membership. No doubt, you're thinking "Bah! I hate applications!" We feel ya, but there's real purpose to it. It's also a bit more lighthearted than most applications you may have encountered. Might even make you smile along the way.
To apply for membership, click here
If you have any questions, please feel free to utilize our forum section specifically for this purpose
, or you may send an in-game whisper to any of the following members of the Vanguard Leadership Team:
- Kazera Emberhawk -- Commander
- T H E D O C T O R -- General
- The Fire Hunter -- General
- Lord Chaos Bane -- Officer
- Daniel Frozenwind -- Officer
- Kahlendra Wolfkin -- Officer
Thanks for considering us, and happy gaming!