Thread: Looking for a good place to go now that I am level 80.

Hybrid View

Looking for a good place to go now that I am level 80.

Hello, I am looking for an active 80 zone so I can have more fun doing DE's and stuff.

Once I started getting into the higher zones it was very lonely. In Fire Heart Rise I saw 9 people while completing most of the map over 2 days time. (4 to 5 hours) I did 3 de's 1 with me and another player came. 2nd one It was me, after 5 minutes of waiting another person came and 3 minutes after that a 3rd person came. The next day I got to do 1 de with 3 people.

Straits of Devastation. Was more active and not so lonely.

Malchor's Leap I was there for maybe 3 hours. I saw 2 people. I could not do any de's becuase I could not solo them and no one was around.

So I am hoping to find people in a level 80 zone where DE's are active and I do not spend hours all most totally alone.

So where should I go to find some fun again?

Thank you.

Try transferring to a busier server maybe? Or one that's more populated at the times you play.

Even better, try finding a guild with like-minded players. There's nothing better than that.

I am on a busy server. Just about every zone I have been in has had over flow until I went to Fire heart Rise.
    That's why it is so lonely. Was hoping to find out which 80 zone I should head to. You know, like go here because most people do not like there. If that makes since. Or would you says all the 80 zones are fairly active?

I still don't think most of the game's population is 80 yet. My high character right now is 68. In another week or two, you won't be having any problem at all.

our guild has 368 members atm, about 10% are currently 80 with about another 10% 70+. Many of the 80s are spread out all over so as Vayne says its gonna take another couple of weeks for the 70-80 areas to start filling up. For instance i made 80 last week and have spent this week unlocking all the areas and world completion which i see as my priority. once i have 100% i will then play around in higher level areas, complete the dungeons and start on other characters. But when i was in Malchor's there were plenty of people knocking about, no where near as many as Queensdale obviously but it was far from being empty. Maybe your 3 hours there was a quiet time slot for your server?

There's Frostgorge Sound as an alternative 70-80 area, and Orr is just plain odd. On my server everyone's in Cursed Shore - it's the only place I really lag in the game. Both Straits of Devestation and Malchor's Leap are kinda dead at this point - arrggghh - though you will get the occasional zerg. I needed some of that gear, too, but we never have enough folks to take the temples in those areas, and it's a high pop server.

All I can suggest is to check around and keep an eye on map chat. Not much, I know, but that's how it seems to work. I've never even been able to do a dragon event because everyone on the server is either too low level (maybe? the starter areas aren't very crowded) or they're in Orr.