Thread: ArenaNet: Guild Wars 2 Free Trial (Refer A Friend)

Hybrid View

ArenaNet: Guild Wars 2 Free Trial (Refer A Friend)

Announced on the official forums:

We want you to experience Guild Wars 2 and Lost Shores with your friends, so on Monday November 12, we will turn on Refer a Friend Free Trial. You will be able to invite up to 3 Friends to play Guild Wars 2 with you for free from November 15-18.

To do so, you need a Guild Wars 2 account in good standing that was created before 23:59 PST (7:59 GMT) on November 6.

We will give you more details once the program goes live, but start thinking about who you want to invite!
    So if you have any friends who haven't bought GW2 yet because they want to try out the game before buying it, get them ready for their 4-day trial period!

What to do....what to do...

I only have 2 friends.

LFF

Do not meddle in the affairs of the Charr because, to them, you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxical View Post
    What to do....what to do...

I only have 2 friends.
    You still have a whole week to make a new friend! Even if they don't like GW2, you may still be able to keep them as friend afterwards. So go for it

A week!!

Its taken me 50 years to get the first 2..im hardly likely to get one in a week.

...and whatbout the unmentioned problem of... the new friend doesn't get on with the original two..i could be left with just the one by next week.

Do not meddle in the affairs of the Charr because, to them, you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Well, you don't have to introduce them to each other...

Alternatively, maybe one of your current two friends has another friend that you can borrow for a few days?

I'm with you man. My best friend just got married. My other best friend just moved to Denmark (I live in the US). My other friends had a faling out so they don't hang out together and I'm kinda in a situation where each side gets pissed when/if I hang with the other. I'm 31 yo, this isn't high school, grow up. And I got separated from my wife about 6 months ago.

So I play GW2 alot!