Fiendish Traveler's EU, RP, PvE, PvP, Drakkar Lake DE
What is power? Does it mean that you can command other people? Does it mean that you are strong? What does it matter? Well, for me it means freedom and so it does for all of my followers.
We are Fiendish Traveler's, we are a global RP PvE (PvP if members so desire) Guild who want to have fun and travel all around Tyria, we want to uncover all the hidden aspects of this land and we RP while doing so. We do have weekly events starting 20th of this month. We do have a break during the holidays of course. You also do not need to represent us if you so desire, we would also find it fitting for the story of your character since we are an RP Guild.
If you have any questions please read the Q&A section first.
Server: Europe, Drakkar Lake Leader: Gashorn Recruitment: Always recruiting. There are only two restrictions, you must be mature enough to respect others and since this is mainly a roleplaying Guild you must RP at times. Trust me, it's easier and a lot of more fun than you might think.
"Does it matter if I am a Charr/Sylvary/Norn/Ranger/Guardian/Warrior etc."
- No, we do not care what race or class you are. We find diversity a good thing, it also doesn't matter what level you are.
"Do you have any age restrictions?"
- No, we find it a little stupid since here on the internet you are "ageless". Also, one of our objectives is to get younger gamers introduced to RP and as long as you can act mature enough to respect others you can join.
"A fellow Guild member said that I shouldn't be here."
- Then you will tell me or any other officer their name and we will deal with the member in question.
"Why are there so many people playing with us that aren't a part of the Guild?"
- We had a Guild before this one but me and a few officers didn't like how the leader handled the Guild, so we quit that one and made out own. Some of the older Guilds members like to play with us from time to time but are mainly members of the old Guild which name I will never tell, don't ask why.
"Hey, can we do this or that?"
- Yes and yes, our Guild is run by its members. If some members wish to do a Dungeon/Treasure Hunt/Vista Search/General Exploring/Quests then we will aid them. We are a Guild devoted to the members after all, also RP.
"Hey, where are your Headquarters?"
- Our HQ aka our main place where we are if we're not exploring is at Black Citadel, either at the tower in the middle of the city or in the personal instance area.
"I don't like RP but I don't have a Guild, should I join?"
- Of course, if you don't enjoy RP we will still accept you. We are here to mainly have fun while roleplaying, if there are players who do not enjoy RP but still want to explore the map then you are still welcome to join. You just must respect all the roleplaying members.
"I saw you and some members speaking in some odd language, I thought this was an English Guild."
- We are a multilanguage Guild since we are a global Guild, our main language is English but we have many multilanguage people including myself who wish to speak in our own language from time to time but in general we will just speak English.
"I hate RP, it's so lame. Why should I join your Guild?"
- If you can't accept the fact that roleplayers exist in an Massively Online Multiplayer Role Playing Game then please don't even bother us with anything.
"I want to use voice communication while I RP, is this possible?"
- Yes, it is an option. We are planning on using Mumble for many players and Skype if there are under six players wanting to RP with voice.
"Why do you use Skype when you play instead of something else?"
- I dunno.
"Do you take a part in game events such as the Wintersday event?"
- Yes, we encourage any activity that the game creators have made. You don't have to if you don't want to.
"Help! We were talking with a member about our religions and political opinions and this one guy started raging at us, willy you ban him?"
- We forbid any conversations in public chat that includes politics or religion because all they do is arguments, and arguments aren't fun.
"Umm, I'm a girl and I want to join but I'm not sure how the other members may react to a girl gamer..."
- Don't be embarrassed, one of our officers is a girl and she kicks my ass any day in any game. We do not care what sex you are and if you are embarrassed about it you can join us without telling us your sex.
"I'm into more serious RP, like fighting the dragons and such. Should I join?"
- Yes, we encourage any roleplayers of any type to join.
"Hey, I wish to talk to you but you're always online when I'm asleep."
- That's the time zone problem, it cannot be fixed and we must learn to live with it.
"Hey, I'm in a different server. Can I still join?"
- While server changing is free it is a little annoying, because the Guild you made cannot transfer it's points and upgrades to a different server we must remain in Drakkar Lake. I hope that you can accept that.
"The server is full, but I want to join!"
- The server is never full, even thou it may say that it's full at the moment you just have to wait a day or two and hundreds of players have switched servers to make room for you.
"I have a question that's not in this Q&A."
- You can contact me in game with any questions that you might have, my character name is Gashorn while my game username is Tarranium.
We hope to see you in our Guild possible viewer, remember our motto! If something is lost, it can always be found.
I would like to answer a few more questions I've received ingame.
"Are you going to take a part in events such as Winters day?"
- We have but if members do not desire to take a part in these events then we won't but we won't stop anyone from taking a part in them.
"Hey! I found this awesome treasure in YouTube! Can we go find it as a Guild event?"
- As long as you show the treasure video to me first, then we can go if our schedule so allows.
"Hey! I heard you love Total War games, can we play it sometime?"
- Sure, as long as it doesn't interfere with our Guild's schedule.
"You've been talking about your schedule a lot, can you tell us about it?"
- Well, as most people who have jobs and such my time is indeed fairly limited but I do try to use most of it in organizing Guild events and have fun with our members.
"Is there any WvW events?"
- If members so desire.