Xen of Onslaught [XoO] is seeking quality members for our GW2 division via direct individual recruitment and small guild acquisitions. Ideal candidates enjoy PvP and will exhibit activity levels of 15 to 40+ hours per week. XoO is a multi-game, PvP focused guild that was founded in 2002 and has had continuous activity across multiple games since that time. Among other gaming accomplishments we had a significant presence in the original Guild Wars, being named guild of the week in October of 2005 and participating at the world championships playoffs in 2006, being one of only eight US guilds to participate. As a guild we have demonstrated long term viability and experience in managing relatively high roster populations.
Primary Time Zones: The member base is primarily North American, with significant numbers in Europe and a small Oceanic region base that we would also like to expand. Our GW2 division is currently in the NA region.
What you can expect from XoO in Guild Wars 2:
We are a PvP focused community that will engage in frequent WvW on a competitive server and have sPvP teams anywhere on the skill spectrum from pick-up hot-join to high end competitive tourneys. There are PvX players in the guild and a good portion of the XoO membership intends to play through the PvE story and end-game content as well. We are an adult gaming guild with a matching atmosphere and will maintain this community philosophy in the GW2 community. XoO also has its own TS3 server with a relatively high population cap enabling it to support the community across multiple games simultaneously.
You will find that the XoO membership will help you push your game toward improvement whether you are a semi-casual player just trying to get decent gear and a decent skill level or you are a hardcore gamer seeking a competitive group to run with.
Requirements to join:
• 18 years or older
• Teamspeak 3 with working mic
• Desire to play and improve at PvP game modes
• At least a basic understanding of PvP concepts
• Ability to carry out tasks efficiently and effectively in a competitive setting
• Ability to follow orders when needed, provide feedback when needed and the common sense to know which situation you are in at a given moment
• Be mature, friendly and able to take a joke. This is a group of adult gamers who compete, laugh and work to improve together.
• Become familiar with the Code of Conduct (http://www.xoohq.com/coc.php). This is the core philosophy of our operations.
• Take the time to fill out a thoughtful application . We are seeking quality, skilled members to add to our existing base of the same, and applications that are not indicative of this level of quality will be rejected.
• A TS3 voice interview will also be required after application review. We strive to respond to applicants within 24 hours and are generally successful to this end.