- Only one thread per guild is allowed.
If your guild spans across multiple regions or worlds then please list them all in the title or post.
If you are the leader of multiple guilds then it is acceptable to create one thread for each guild.
Note that the following guidelines are highly recommended but not required. They are to help staff and viewers get the most organization and readability out of your guild post.
When creating your thread title please use tags to help readers know what they can expect.
Tags are simple abbreviations you add to your thread title. These are things such as [NA] for North American guilds and [EU] for European guilds. It is optimal to put these tags at the beginning of your title but you may put them anywhere.
Other things you may want to list in your thread title will be chosen world and type of gameplay. For instance if your guild mostly focuses on PvE then you will want to list the [PvE] tag somewhere in your title.
Here are some sample templates you may want to refer to when creating your thread title:
[NA] [PvE] [Tarnished Coast] Your Guild Name Here [YGNH][YGNH] Your Guild Name Here (Blacktide) (PvX) (EU)
- Post Information
The following are some things you may want to think about including in your guild thread. This is just a friendly reminder of things you may want others to know. Feel free to change, add, or alter them however you want.
How old your guild is.
Total number of members.
Contact info, in-game or other.
- You, the creator of the thread, must wait at least 24 hours before bumping your own thread (i.e. posting a new reply). This rule also applies to other guild members, officers, friends, etc.
After 24 hours you may reply to your guild thread with any message you want.
- The only exception to bumping is if another forum member posts in your guild thread asking a question about your guild. You may reply to the member without adhering to bumping rules, but please keep the conversations brief. If you need to discuss anything in-depth then please use a private message.
- You may not manipulate the bumping of your thread for any reason. If you intentionally manipulate the bumping of your guild thread then your will receive an infraction or ban and your guild thread will be permanently deleted. You will not be allowed to re-create your guild thread.
If someone else manipulates the bumping of your thread, either a guild members or regular forum user, then they will receive an infraction or ban. Your guild thread will not be deleted in this case.
- There is a physical restriction against anyone replying to your guild thread within 1 hour.
- You may edit your guild thread at any time to update it with information.
If you wish to post your new information in a reply then please wait at least 24 hours before doing so as any reply is considered a bump.
- If you need to delete your thread for any reason please contact an admin or moderator.
Keep in mind that these guidelines and rules have been created to maximize fairness between all the guild threads. We want your guild thread to be seen just as much as the next. Thank you for reading and good luck in your recruitment!