Citadel is a small tight-knit guild focused on WvW located on Stormbluff Isle. Our philosophy revolves around maintaining a cohesive unit where everyone is familiar with each other's playstyles and our overall group tendencies. We enjoy small group skirmishes, taking on twice our numbers or coordinating with other guilds to accomplish larger objectives.
We are currently accepting new members who are good at working as a team and also want to make friends. We are flexible with real life obligations, but being that we try to keep numbers low, new members should intend to play most nights of the week. on a consistent basis. Players with experience leading on the battlefield are encouraged to apply.
* The age requirement to join this guild is 22+. The average age of our members is about 34.
* WvW is our main focus in GW2. We will enjoy and partake in the other types of content but all members should consider WvW to be their main focus.
* We play during US West Coast (PST/PDT) evening hours (approximately between 6pm - 12am PST).
* We expect you to be in vent whenever possible while playing Guild Wars 2.
* We do not allow members to be in multiple guilds in the same game.
* We are a small guild. We keep a maximum roster of about 20 active members.
* Being that space is limited, not all applications are accepted. We recommend being thorough in your answers.
Current class needs: Elementalist, Guardian, Mesmer, Ranger
Serious inquiries only, See our website for more info.
Citadel was formed in September 2008 for the game Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (starting on Red Eye Mountain and moving to Iron Rock). We also had a short run in Aion on Triniel. We have since been playing together unnoficially in several other games while waiting for Guild Wars 2. We are bringing back our tight-knit small guild approach from RvR in WAR, to WvW in GW2.
About our members:
Our core has a long history, spanning 10 years, in Open World, Objective-Based, and even Instanced PvP. Citadel members have set themselves apart in games like Dark Age of Camelot, Shadowbane, Asheron's Call 2, Warhammer Online, Aion, and Rift among others. There is no doubt we shall do the same in Guild Wars 2.
Feel free to PM me with any questions.