I'll keep things simple and use bullet points because we all love bullet points
Knights of Cascadia
- New guild, formed by real life friends and veteran players of GW1
- Location: West Coast[US], hopefully national in the future
- Play style: Social, PvE, PvP, WvW. All game modes as a group at first, possible divisions in the future
- Website(under construction): http://knightsofcascadia.guildlaunch.com/
- Forums (on website)
- Voicechat Server (C3)
What we expect of YOU
- Be cooperative
- Be civil
- Be respectful
- Stay current with guild news
- Play when you can. Some people will play everyday, but others simply cannot. We understand that and hope to have enough guild members so that you will ALWAYS have someone to play with.
- Consider a microphone. It's a lot more efficient to voice chat rather than chat in-game
- Have fun. Really. If you are not a fun person to play with, we do not want to play with you.
- Game of Thrones style "Houses". You pledge loyalty to a House, commanded by an officer or Lord. I guess this is our one aspect of Roleplaying. We don't take it too seriously anyway. Houses are then commanded collectively by the guildmaster
- Positions available for leadership, since we are a new guild
- Positions available for guild management and structuring
- Award points, akin to XBOX360 Gamerpoints
- Apply on the website
Contact me either here or on the website. Or my email/facebook if you are creepy enough to find those.
Thanks for your view and I hope to see you in-game!