I currently in Hong Kong, and will be moving to Toronto in a few weeks. So I'm looking for a Guild on my new timezone.
What am I looking for in a guild:
- A Guild that like to try all aspects of the game, could be WvW last week, PvP tomorrow and PvE the next.
- Uses voice comms, just makes everything easier, in every way. I love the banter you develop over comms too, makes a guild stronger.
- Everybody is important, been in too many guilds where I just a number to help them gain X, Y or Z. I'm all for guild level ups, guild questing, guild activites, I just don't want to be some where, were random people are invited just to gain for the guild. Like DDOs guild level system, where guilds earned XP, and brought upgrades, so people just invited everybody, and spammed to get more members just because of this.
- A guild that goes out an does stuff, with out the guild leader pushing to organize stuff. Been there as a Corp leader in Eve Online and it sucks, for everybody.
- A guild that keeps it real and keeps it fun.
- Pub meets would be the icing on the cake.
What have a played
- World of Warcraft a long time ago
- Eve Online, played it for a very long time, till I finally got bored of it
- D&D Online - had a lot of fun, was just on the wrong timezone to get into it
- Rift - really enjoyed the game, and then lost interest in the end game, wrong guild for me I guess
- Star Wars The Old Republic - Like Rift loved it till I hit the end game, then it did not keep me captivated. The storyline was amazing, and its biggest downfall, once finished everything else was an anti-climax
- Guildwars - played along time ago.
I've also tinkered in a lot more other MMOs
I'm an expat from Britain living in Hong Kong, about to move to Toronto. A pretty hardcore gamer, logging double figures in hours every week in gaming, playing just about every Genre. Be it on the PC, Xbox 360 or PS3, I'll play it.
I can me a little crazy (or very depending on your view point) and do spontaneous things like deciding go the Fanfest at the possible moment. I've traveled from the North pole (yes I have photos) to south Africa, and the UK to Australia. Looking forwards to add the America to my list of places.
Worked in the Philippines building coral reefs, even taught English to 2 year old in Hong Kong.
What more is there to say?